I’m so excited about my new #KHP Senior Model Rep Team! I’ve been getting a lot of questions about it and wanted to just lay it all out here. Let’s start at the very beginning, though:
What’s Senior Photography?
- Nope, it’s not portraits of people age 65+!
- It’s portraits taken of high school seniors, often for graduation announcements, for the yearbook, or just for fun!
- These are fun portraits, designed to show off personality, style, and interests rather than the “velvet drape” and “1/4 of a cut-up suit jacket and shirt” that is so common in high school yearbooks.
- These portraits are a really cool keepsake to celebrate a senior’s accomplishments, and this fun stage of life – parents and grandparents often love to get prints for their walls to keep their seniors close when they head off to their post-high school adventures!
What’s a Senior Model Rep Team?
It’s an amazing deal for booked senior clients to get:
- 2-3 photoshoots and free photos for the price of one. (Different locations! Outfits! Times of year! Activities!) Professional photos to more fully document more aspects of your senior year! This is at least a $750 value.
- The option to have your booked photoshoot session fee discounted or waived based on booked referrals of your friends to Kristen Hazelton Photography! (up to a $250 value!)
- Making new friends at group photoshoots and events (all outdoor and in a socially-distanced manner, of course)!
- Blogs of their photoshoots!
What does a senior rep do?
- besides meeting up for photoshoots, I’m asking senior reps to post twice a month on social media about their experience with Kristen Hazelton Photography, and/or share photos from their photoshoots! Spread the word!
What’s in it for you, Kristen?
- I love taking senior portraits so much and I want to grow this part of my business. The Senior Model Rep Team will help me grow my senior portfolio!
Sounds great! Where do I sign up?
- grab your legal guardian and apply here! If you’re accepted I’ll reach out to you and your guardian with the next steps for planning your photoshoots, and meeting up outdoors so I can introduce myself!